eConsent is one of many emerging technologies to enter the clinical trial landscape. While uncertainties follow new innovations, learning from the experiences of industry peers can help assess real and perceived complexity with factors such as global regulations, stakeholder buy-in, change management, and technology selection and delivery. We set out to obtain a global perspective into the industry’s current experience with and future intentions for eConsent use.
In late 2019, we conducted a survey of clinical researchers at sponsor and CRO organizations who had experience planning or implementing eConsent.
In this webinar, join the Signant survey architects as they review the findings from global respondents on eConsent:
- Uptake rates by study phase
- Solution providers, including satisfaction with their service and delivery
- Features that impact patient comprehension and engagement
- Integration with other eClinical systems
- Deployment in clinical trials
- Challenges and areas to improve
- Business drivers and selection preferences
- Future of eConsent and global adoption rates
Watch this webinar on demand to get the who, what, when, where and why on effectively implementing electronic informed consent in global clinical trials.