The promises of patient engagement technologies are big, but can they be kept? It’s possible, but with so many technologies to choose from, implementations that dip into unchartered waters, and limited digital expertise in-house, it can be hard to see how their value will outweigh their risks.
The speakers have over ten years of experience working with top 20 pharmaceutical companies to develop patient engagement strategies. With hundreds of mobile technology implementations under their belts, they will share the most common questions asked by study teams and discuss how to address them. You can expect to come away with tips for these five and more:
- Considerations when selecting a technology
- Ways to get organizational buy-in
- What to expect on a global rollout
- Handling data privacy concerns
- How to boost patient uptake